Date(s) - 13/07/2016 - 15/07/2016
The 22nd International Sustainable Development Research Society Conference offers a platform to present and discuss themes of sustainability strategies, policies, practices and approaches and the need to rethink their roles and applicability in different socio-cultural and economic contexts.
ISDRS Conference Core Themes:
- Sustainable Development Science
- Ecosystem Pressures and Limits
- Climate Change and Energy
- Sustainable Land Use & Sustainable Cities
- Corporate Sustainability and Innovation
- Society and Sustainability
- Institutions and Governance Structures for Sustainable Development
Special tracks for the 22nd ISDRS Conference
- Adaptive sustainability policies and models in changing contexts
- Oceans and marine sustainability: innovation and management
- Sustainability knowledge sharing: from individuals to countries
- African Perspectives on the Old and New World Challenges for Sustainable Development
The accepted abstract of University of Hasselt researchers will be presented in the session of Rethinking the Fundamentals of Economic Systems, dealing with sustainability and its connection with market power.